Monday, October 10, 2022

17. Green River’s Hangin Heavy, “Ravi,” YLM, Marc Patton

Green River’s Hangin Heavy "Ravi"
Lab Male -- 11/23/2020
Sire: FC-AFC Drakes Bay Parting Of The Sea
Dam: Heaven And Earths Midnight Rain MH
Breeder: Marc Patton
Owner: Lyle & Stephanie Steinman, Gower, MO
Handler: Marc Patton


Marc and Ravi came to the line at 10:53 am

F – Short hunt and he got it!

L – Great line into the bird!


Questionnaire
Owner Name: Lyle & Stephanie Steinman

Dog Name: Ravi

When did you begin competing in Field Trials? 
1997

What made you decide to compete in Field Trials? 
I love competing with dogs

Who are your training partners at home? 
My wife and my assistant.

What is the origin of your dog’s name? 
I named him after my good friend, Dr Ravi Iyer

Tell us an interesting story about your dog.
On multiple occasions I’ve lost my e collar remote in the field. I’ve always have “Ravi” find it for me because he has such an exceptional nose.

You and your dog have survived nine series of the National Derby Championship. You are about to come to the line for the 10th series with a chance to be crowned the 2022 National Derby Champion. What song and artist would you want to hear playing as the two of you come to the line? 
"Thunderstorm" by AC/DC